The King of BBQ's, Val Romero, of Arizona Grill & Hearth came by the studio to show us how he makes these ribs with his unique brand of spices.
- 1 full rack of beef short ribs
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 3 TBS The King of BBQs: Hunk of Burnin’ Rub seasoning
- 1 bottle/can of beer
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup The King of BBQs: All Sauced Up Barbecue Sauce
- Pre-heat your Smoker to 230 degrees – We are using an Outlaw Pellet Smoker – Available for purchase at Arizona Grill & Hearth.
- Remove the membrane from the raw beef ribs.
- Drizzle raw ribs with 3 TBS Olive oil
- Sprinkle The King of BBQs: Hunk of Burnin’ Rub seasoning to the raw beef ribs and rub into all sides.
- Smoke for 6 hours – during the first stage of smoking, mix together one can/bottle of beer, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and refrigerate until use.
- After 3 hours of smoking, transfer ribs to aluminum tins.
- Evenly distribute beer/beef broth/ Worcestershire blend to each aluminum tin with ribs.
- Return ribs in tins to the smoker and allow them to steam for 4 hours. Seeking an internal temperature of 200 to 205 degrees.
- After ribs have steamed for 1.5-2 hours, glaze ribs with The King of BBQs: All Sauced Up Barbecue Sauce and return ribs (still in tins) to the smoker for another 15 minutes.
For More info: http://ilovethekingofbbqs.com