Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Halloween is a bit different this year for everyone, so if you find yourself sitting at home get in the kitchen and stir up a good scare with these potent potions!
Here are five easy “Spooky Sips” that are a great treat for adult ghosts and goblins.
- 1.5 oz. Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- .3 oz. Cointreau
- .3 oz. fresh pineapple juice
- .75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 5 oz. Crème de Mure blackberry liqueur
- Build all the ingredients apart from the Crème de Mure in a mixing tin.
- Top with cubed ice and shake.
- Fine strain into a highball glass, then add a cap of crushed ice.
- Drizzle with Crème de Mure and garnish with fresh mint.
- 1 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 5 oz. Blue Curacao
- 5 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 5 oz. pineapple juice
- Absinthe rinse
- Rinse your chilled coupe or martini glass with some absinthe.
- Shake all remaining ingredients together and strain into your rinsed coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf
Tito’s Monster Smash
- 1.5 oz. Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 5 oz. simple syrup
- 1.5 oz. tonic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 grapes
- Muddle grapes in a shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lime, and ice, then shake vigorously.
- Strain over fresh ice and top with tonic water.
The Darke Daiquiri
- 1 oz. Jägermeister
- 1 oz. aged rum.
- .75 oz. fresh lime juice
- .75 oz. simple syrup
- .5 oz. egg white
- 1 capsule activated charcoal
- Build all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice and shake.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
Ghoulish Gin-ger Ale
- 2 oz. gin
- 4 oz. ginger ale
- 1 oz. grenadine syrup
- 2-3 dashes cranberry bitters
- In a rocks glass with ice combine gin and ginger ale.
- Gently pour grenadine around the inside edges of the glass and garnish with scary accessories.
- Serve with a straw or swizzle stick to stir grenadine before drinking.