The Folks from Smashburger shared some great recipes with us.
Smashburger, a fast-casual hamburger restaurant chain, has three locations in Tucson.
The namesake smashing technique—smashing involves fresh, never frozen, hand-packed meatball on a hot seasoned grill—results in a delicious burger that stands alone in taste, texture and juiciness.
Their recipes range from traditional to food-forward, with modern takes for those looking to discover new burger tastes.
They shared a burger with us:
Double Classic Smashburger Recipe:
- Egg Bun (traditional hamburger bun)
- Smashburger (fresh, choice beef)
- Smash Sauce (mustard, mayo, sweet relish, lemon juice)
- Lettuce, Tomatoes , Onions, Pickles (we are replacing the raw onions with grilled onions)
- One slice of American Cheese
- Grilled Jalapenos (Doesn’t normally come on a classic)
The Tucson locations are:
- 3837 East Broadway
- 4821 East Grant
- 7625 North Oracle
For More Info: