The Pima Air and Space Museum will hold their annual “Night Wings” event on this Saturday, June 22. It’s a chance during the summer to visit and explore at night.
The event starts at 5pm and runs until 9.
Some of the features are:
• 7 activity stations for kids
• “Apollo Remembered” – a commemoration of the 50th anniversary (https://www.facebook.com/events/2020467508257958/)
• Go inside Orbis, the DC-10 Flying Eye Hospital
• One tram tour will run at 5:15pm, first come first serve
• The Flight Grill is open!
The Museum is located at 6000 E. Valencia Rd. They’ll be another on July 27th.
Admission is $10 for adults and FREE for children 12 and under.
For more information, visit the Pima Air and Space Museum’s website HERE.