Dust off the old hat and bring your magnifying glass, there’s a mystery to solve!
On Saturday, November 30th, Tucsonans are invited to take part in a real-live game of Clue, working to solve a fictional murder with their closest friends.
The event, hosted by British company, CluedUpp, will have participants explore the downtown area looking for characters to interrogate and use the company’s app to unravel virtual clues.
The self-guided game will transport you back to 1960s London to solve the fictional double murder of the Kray twins, notorious British gangsters. Oh, and dressing up in your nicest detective outfit is highly encouraged!
Tickets are only $46 per a team of six and children under 16 are free! (One ticket per team.) Detectives can start any time from 10am to noon and must finish before 5pm on Saturday.
You can find more information here.
To play, you’ll need:
– A team of detectives (up to 6 players per team)
– Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
– A great team name
– Awesome murder mystery fancy dress (dressing up is optional but good fun!)
Prizes Awarded To:
– Fastest team
– Best fancy dress (murder mystery theme)
– Best team picture
– Best team name
– Best little detective (kids prize)
– Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)