The Gourmet Girls showed us how to make their most popular sandwich
The Gourment Girls showed us this great recipe for their most popular sandwich, The Sonoran Sandwich, which is gluten-free.
- 4 Gluten Free Flatbreads cut in half
- Rosemary Mayo (recipe folows)
- Pesto (recipe follows)
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 avocados, quartered and sliced
- 4 3 ounce portions sliced turkey
- 4 leaves of green leaf lettuce
Spread rosemary mayo and pesto on both halves on sandwich bread. Layer with tomto, bacon, avocado, turkey and lettuce. Put halves together and enjoy.
Rosemary Mayo Recipe
- 1 cup mayo mixed with chopped fresh rosemary to taste.
- 2 c basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1 c canola
- 1 /2 c olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 c freshly grated pannesan cheese
Combine the basil, garlic, lemon juice and walnuts in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Slowly add the oils and process until fully incorporated and smooth. Mix in the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
For more information, go to: https://www.gourmetgirlsglutenfree.com/