The Gourmet Girls Came By The Studio to Show Us How To Make This Tasty Dish
Just in time for the big game!
The Gourmet Girls came by the studio to share this great dish that’s perfect whether you’re a 49ers or Chiefs fan. Here is their recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- 8 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach (or 1/2 of a 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed, drained)
- 1 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded + more for topping
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/8/t. pepper
- Make Dip: place fresh spinach in a bowl with 1 Tbsp. of water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, leave covered and let stand 15 minutes to cool. (Skip this step if using frozen spinach)
- Drain well and lightly chop spinach.
- Add the remaining dip ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Serve with your favorite crackers or breads.