The Gourmet Girls showed us how to make this delicious dip!
Just in time for the big game!
showed us their recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- 8 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach (or 1/2 of a 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed, drained)
- 1 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded + more for topping
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/8/t. pepper
- Make Dip: place fresh spinach in a bowl with 1 Tbsp. of water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, leave covered and let stand 15 minutes to cool. (Skip this step if using frozen spinach)
- Drain well and lightly chop spinach.
- Add the remaining dip ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Serve with your favorite crackers or breads.