You gotta try these reuben bites!
The Gourmet Girls came by the studio to show us how to make these Reuben Bites.
- 10 ounces ground pastrami
- 1 c sauerkraut
- 4 ounces shredded swiss
- 6 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons horseradish, dry mustard and ground black pepper
- bread crumbs with parsley
- 2 c buttermilk
- 1 egg
- gluten free flour for dusting
Combine pastrami, sauerkraut, cheeses and spices in bowl. Scoop into balls approximately 1 ½ inches in diameter. Beat buttermilk and egg together, roll balls in mixture, coat with flour and bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown. Serve hot.