The Gourmet Girls came to show us this amazing grilled cheese recipe... and it's gluten-free.
Really, it is!
- 3 thin slices of GF Carrot Sunflower Bread
- 1 ounce each cheddar and swiss cheese, or your favorite variety
- ½ sliced ripe avocado
- 2 slices cooked all natural bacon
- Heat griddle to medium heat.
- Place all three slices of bread side by side.
- Top two slices with the cheeses.
- Grill bread until cheese melts.
- Assemble sandwich by putting sliced avocado on top of the cheese on the first slice of grilled bread, add the middle slice, top with bacon and finish with the third slice of bread and melted cheese.
- Cut on a diagonal, serve and enjoy!
For more information go to: http://www.gourmetgirlsglutenfree.com/