Cochise Strong and The Shady Lady’s Closet are hosting a “Cash Mob,” with the event slated for Saturday from noon until 5 p.m. along historic Allen Street. They’ll be offering a ton of discounts tomorrow. For those not familar , a Cash Mob is a gathering of a group of people for the purpose of making purchases in support of local small businesses and the community in general.
Here’s a list of discounts you can get at some of your favorite Tombstone businesses:
- Arlene’s – 10% off REGULAR PRICED PURCHASES $25.00 OR MORE
- Branding Iron :– No sales tax on REGULAR PRICED PURCHASES $25.00 or more.
- Lady L’s Creations, Old Time Photo Shop: Every photo packet gets one free Tombstone movie poster
- Lilly’s Tombstone Memories: will give 5% on all sales, excluding firearms and ammunition. 10% on purchases over $100,excluding firearms and ammunition.
- The Longhorn Restaurant : 1/2 price dessert or appetizer with the purchase of any Burger Corral”, “Hot off the Chuck-wagon” or “High Falootin Fare” meal selections.
- Shady Lady’s Closet : Will have a drawing for a $35 gift certificate and discounts on summer styles.
- Tombstone Harley Davidson : Buy any item and purchase a draw string back bag for only $5.
- T. Miller’s Tombstone Mercantile & Hotel: 1/2 price on costume jewelry and 10% off store-wide www.tombstonemercantileco.com
- Big Nose Kate’s Saloon – Tombstone AZ: After Cash Mob Happy Hour 5pm and specials 12-5
The CochiseCashMobs will be hosting a motorcycle fun-run, bringing a dunk tank, and raffling off firearms which you can purchase at West-End Pawn. Proceeds go to supporting Cochise County Emergency Support Services. For more info, click HERE.