Fall in love with this new twist on an original pecan pie recipe.
Pecan pie is a fall favorite – some may even consider it a staple. But this recipe could open a whole new world for pecan pie lovers, and attract new people to this popular sweet treat.
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp Goodson Pecans Fudge Butter
- 1 1/2 cups fancy shelled pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pie crust for 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together eggs, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla, and Fudge Butter in medium to large mixing bowl
- Add pecan pieces and chocolate chips to mix and stir until evenly distributed
- pour mix into prepared 9-inch pie crust in pie pan
- Baking Part 1: Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Baking Part 2: Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes
- Let cool for 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
Goodson Pecans has been making an all-natural pecan butter for the last couple of years.
You can get your own Goodson Pecans online at GoodsonPecans.com