The folks from Dickey's BBQ came by the studio to share this recipe.
- Chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing (for smoking marinade)
- 1 Romaine Lettuce heart
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 cup Caesar Dressing
- Marinate Chicken breasts in Italian dressing
- Hickory Smoke raw marinated chicken for approximately 1 hour, flipping after 30 minutes at 275 degrees.
- Verify internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sliced on a bias starting at the skinny end. – set aside.
- Rinse and chop romaine lettuce.
- Toss romaine lettuce, croutons and Caesar dressing together.
- Place sliced chicken on top of tossed salad.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.