The Folks from Smashburger shared some great recipes with us.
Smashburger, a fast-casual hamburger restaurant chain, has three locations in Tucson. They mixed it up today with their recipe for their Bacon Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Multigrain Bun
- All natural Grilled Chicken Breast
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, & Avocado.
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Ranch Dressing
And also made their famous Classic Smashburger. Did you know you can order any of their Signature Burgers as a Single or a Double. So order a Double Classic Smashburger to fulfill that hefty appetite Here’s the recipe:
- Two quarter pound fresh/never frozen Smashburger patties
- Classic Hamburger Bun
- Smash Sauce (mustard, mayo, lemon juice)
- Two slices of American Cheese
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, and Pickles
The Tucson locations are:
- 3837 East Broadway
- 4821 East Grant
- 7625 North Oracle
For More Info: