Do you open your presents too fast on Christmas Day then wonder what to do with the rest of the day? Here’s a quick list of Holiday fun!
1) STRETCH YOUR LEGS
2) Go to the movies.
Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lopez, Jude Law, Christian Bale and many many more stars are releasing movies this December.
- Mary Poppins Returns December 19, 2018.
- Aquaman December 21, 2018.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse December 14, 2018.
- Bumblebee December 21, 2018.
- Second Act December 21, 2018.
- Mortal Engines December 14, 2018.
- Vice December 25, 2018.
- Zero December 21, 2018.
Vox Lux December 7, 2018
On the Basis of Sex December 25, 2018
Capernaum December 14, 2018
Backtrace December 14, 2018
Avicii: True Stories December 14, 2018
Between Worlds December 21, 2018
Bernie the Dolphin December 7, 2018
Destroyer December 25, 2018
Stan & Ollie December 28, 2018
All the Devil’s Men December 7, 2018
3) CHECK OUT THE ANIMALS
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is open every day of the year. it’s a great day to enjoy on of the true gems of Tucson. And, while you’re there…
courtesy Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
4) EAT! (some more…)
There are lots of options around town for a special Christmas Day meal
- Christmas Buffet at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Reservations are required!
- Christmas Day Buffet at Hacienda Del Sol
- Open at 6AM, Black Bear Diner is the place for early birds who want a rustic atmosphere.
- With more than 11 locations in Southern Arizona, and open 24 hours a day, Denny’s is a grand slam for your Christmas Day meal.
5) LOOK AT THE LIGHTS!
The spectacular Lights of the World – Tucson only has a few more days until they turn off more than 6 million lights
And of course Tucson’s own Winterhaven Festival of Lights continues.
Whatever you do, be sure to enjoy the holiday with family and friends, and be safe!
From all of us at AZ Weekend, Happy Holidays!