The folks from Dickey's BBQ came by the studio to share this recipe.
Pulled Pork Ingredients:
- 6 TBSP Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brand Rib Rub (sold at Dickey’s)
- 1, 5-7lb pork butt (pork shoulder)
- Rub pork butt with 6 TBSP Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brand Rib Rub
- Foil boat the pork butt
- Smoke at 225 degrees F. for14 hours
- Fork test and verify internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Use the Grab, Squish & Tickle Method to serve.
- Serve on a slider bun or small roll.
- Layer onions, pickles, and/or barbecue sauce to taste.
For more information: https://www.dickeys.com/