Mother’s Day is just around the corner (next Sunday, May 13 in fact!). Are you looking for something to do to celebrate that special “Mom” in your life? Here’s a quick list of things to do in and around southern Arizona.
[Note: Participation and pricing may vary by location and franchise. Be sure to call your preferred location to confirm details.]
Baskin Robbins: The Floral Stripe Cake is perfect for Mother’s Day, and it’s $3 off in stores with a printable coupon and online with this code. Minimum $15 cake purchase is required. Go here for details and coupon.
Boston Market: purchase a whole rotisserie chicken for $2.99 with purchase of any family meal (valid May 1 – 31).
Cold Stone Creamery: Cold Stone Creamery has special occasion cakes that are a great fit for Mother’s Day. Options include the Rich & Dreamy Ice Cream Cake (available for a limited time) and the Strawberry Passion Ice Cream Cake.
Cracker Barrel: Celebrate with Momma’s Pancake Breakfast for Mom. The breakfast includes three buttermilk pancakes, two eggs and bacon or sausage. Check location for price.
Einstein Bros. Bagels: Heart-shaped bagels are available for Mother’s Day (May 13). Available in chocolate chip, cranberry and plain. Pre-ordering is highly recommended.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is offering complimentary Chunky Cinnamon French Toast to all mothers on Saturday, May 12, so families can start pampering mom a day early! (And also, most locations are closed on Sundays.) Breakfast is served from 7-11 a.m. on Saturday. For the closest Kneaders location visit: www.kneaders.com *offer valid with an additional entree purchase*
Macaroni Grill: A special brunch menu is available Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday (Mother’s Day) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Plus, a special Prix Fixe two-course menu will be available May 11 through 13 ($25 per person). See details.
Mimi’s Cafe: Mimi’s will be serving a three-course menu on Mother’s Day from 11 a.m. to close. Prices start at $18.99 for adults, and kids’ meals are $8.99. Menu includes starters, main courses and choice of dessert. Reservations recommended, and you can make yours here.
Wienerschnitzel: Mothers everywhere can get a free Chili Dog Meal – consisting of a famous Chili Dog, small fries and a small soda – on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 13. There is a catch, to get the meal participants must show proof of ‘Mom-bership”, including bringing their children in, presenting a family photo, or sharing a favorite family story or memory with store employees. No additional purchase necessary.
- Cafe Botanica: Reservations are recommended and fill quickly. To place a reservation call 326-9686, ext. *37.
- Cafe a la C’Art: Space is limited, Now accepting reservations. (520) 628-8533
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Reservations recommended, click HERE.
- Hacienda Del Sol: Price: $75 Per Adult, $38 Children 7-14; Children 6 and under are complimentary For reservations, call (520) 529-3500 today.
- Mini Time Machine Museum (tea time): Seating is limited and advance tickets are required. Call for more information (520) 881-0606.
- The Carriage House: Make a reservation HERE
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain: Reservations are required; please call (520) 572-3401 for more information and to reserve your spot.
- Tohono Chul Bistro: $47.50 per person + tax and gratuity; $15.50 per child 11 & under + tax and gratuity. Reservation requests here.
Old Tucson: Free admission for girls and women: May 12 – 13 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 201 South Kinney Road.
More information here: http://oldtucson.com/events/mothers-day-free-admission-for-girls-and-women-2/
Mother’s Day at Reid Park Zoo
More information here: https://reidparkzoo.org/event/mothers-day-at-the-zoo/